East Morgan County Library continues to offer downloadable e-books, audio books and music. In order to download files you must have your own computer with Internet access, or your color device. It will not be possible to download titles to the computers at the library. To download titles, make sure you have the following things:
- A valid library card and PIN number. If you do not have a PIN or do not remember your PIN, please let us know. We can reset your PIN at the front desk or by calling. These two numbers are needed for you to log in.
- Sign in. There are title purchased for just our patrons.
- Browse the Across Colorado Digital Consortium website. Save the titles you want to your cart. Once you have the titles you want, check out the items. If it is your first time using Overdrive you will need to download the Overdrive Media Console to your computer or color device. Don't worry - it's free.
- Once the items are checked out to you, you can download them to your computer or to your color device. Download the whole thing or just a specific section. Books and audio books check out for 7, 14 or 21 days. At the end of the loan period the titles are automatically returned. No late fees.
- If you are wondering if your device is compatible with overdrive, click here to see a list.
We are very excited about this venture and we hope you enjoy this service. Please contact the library if you have any questions.