The internet is a free service at EMCL. You will need a library card and PIN number to access the computers. If you are visiting, please stop by the circulation desk for a guest pass. All children under 16 will need parental permission to use the Internet.
Each user is entitled to two 45-minute sessions. This time may be extended in short increments upon request as long as no one else is waiting.
Free Wi-Fi is also available. You can connect using your own laptop or electronic device, or if all other computers are full we have a selection of laptops available to check out with a valid library card for use in the library.
Computers available for use include:
- 10 Desktop Computers (7 on adult side, 3 on children side)
- 1 ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant station which includes ZoomText and Speech Recognition Software
- 1 Early Literacy station for ages 2-10 which features a variety of educational games (no Internet access)
- 6 laptops for use in the library
- Printing available (all copies and printouts are $0.10)
- One-on-one beginning computer classes are available. Call us at 970-842-4596 to schedule an appointment.