The East Morgan County Library District Board of Trustees welcomes the public use of the Carnegie Center for meetings of cultural, civic, and educational groups.
Friday and Saturday: 10:00AM-4:45PM
- The Carnegie Center, Activity Room, and Book Cellar: refundable reservation fee $20.00.
- The Study room is available on a first come first serve basis at no charge.
- Carnegie Center: 50
- Activity Room: 60
- Book Cellar: 35
- Study Room: 7
This is a partial list, the complete list is available upon reservation.
- NO ALCOHOLIC beverages are allowed on the premises
- NO SMOKING is permitted in the building
- Any damage to property or equipment will be billed to the person named on the reservation form.
- There are no facilities for meal preparation, but food may be brought in
- Electric coffee pots (2) and a mini-refrigerator with an ice maker are available for use
Carnegie Center Reservations and Cancellations Policy:
- Reservations will be approved on a first come, first serve basis and may be made no more than 90 days prior to the event.
- No more than six events may be scheduled by the same person or group in a 90 day period. Groups wishing to meet on a regular basis are encouraged to schedule on a quarterly basis.
- In accordance with the mission and goals of the library, all library programs and library sponsored meetings will take precedence for meeting room use. On rare occasions, this may result in the possible need to reschedule or cancel a previously reserved group meeting. Should the library staff have to cancel a scheduled meeting, efforts will be made to notify the person on the reservation as soon as possible.
The Director and the Library Trustees reserve the right to determine the eligibility of the person(s) requesting use of the meeting rooms and the right to refuse or revoke any or all privileges to any individual, group or organization. The District and its employees assume no liability for personal injury, property loss, equipment damage, or any other loss or injury incurred by the person or persons using the meeting rooms.